XXV International Ballet Festival of Miami 2020
$49.00 - $69.00
Saturday, 12 September @ 20:00
The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach
Please Note The event organizer has had to reschedule your event. The rescheduled date will be Saturday, September 12, 2020. Please hold onto your tickets as they will be valid for the new date. Sign in to your account to locate your tickets. If your event is eligible for a refund or credit, you can make a request from the available options.
XXV International Ballet Festival of Miami is considered the most important ballet festival in the US. The spectacular Gala of Stars performance features worldwide prestigious ballet companies represented by their Principal stars from Europe, South America, Mexico, Canada and USA performing classical/ neoclassical pas de deux and ensemble pieces from the most famous ballets. "A Life for Dance" Lifetime Achievement Award is presented during this Gala to an outstanding worldwide renowned Ballet Dancer / Choreographer / Director, honoring their legacy and brilliant careers. August 15/ 2020 at 8pm. Tickets on sale now ticketmaster.com or theater box office. www.internationalballetfestival.org
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
International Ballet Festival of Miami
The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater 7 Upcoming events
- 1700 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, 33139, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Box office is closed until further notice. Monday - Friday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Box Office remains open on show days until approximately 30 minutes after scheduled start time. Saturdays and Sundays of show days only starting at 12:00 pm and remains open until approximately 30 minutes after scheduled start time. Box Office opens early for scheduled on sales (presales-excluded) Box Office charges $5.00 per ticket service fee for most events. Box Office reserves the right to charge a $5.00 per ticket reprint fee for lost/stolen/forgotten at home tickets
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, cash. No checks accepted (personal, business or money orders) Valid photo identification required for all credit card purchases. Box Office does not accept Ticketmaster gift cards. Box Office reserves the right to refuse gift cards.
- Will Call
- Available for pickup starting the day of the event when box office opens until approximately 30 minutes after scheduled start of show. Certain restrictions may apply for various tour/artist packages. Photo identification and credit card used for purchase required for all will call collections.
- Car Parking
- VALET - $30.00 plus gratuity - Entrance is on Washington Ave. Pull into the circle driveway (Jackie Gleason Dr) to the valet stand. Valet opens approximately 2.5 hours prior to show scheduled start time and closes after the show concludes. Valet is open for most ticketed concerts on the main stage, however valet parking may not be available for all events at The Fillmore Miami Beach. Please check directly with the venue a few days prior to the scheduled event. There are large municipal parking garages located nearby. Prices vary from one lot to the next. Download the ParkMe app for free to help in finding open lots, pricing and availability! On street parking is also available in some areas nearby. Please pay close attention to any parking restrictions.