$80.00 - $200.00
Wednesday, 30 December @ 19:30
McCaw Hall, Seattle
Please Note This event has been rescheduled to December 30, 2020 7:30 PM PST. Any tickets purchased for the April 1,2020 date will remain valid for the new date.
Shen Yun's unique artistic vision expands theatrical experience into a multi-dimensional, inspiring journey through one of humanity's greatest treasures - the five millenia of traditional Chinese culture. This epic production immerses you in stories reaching back to the most distant past. You'll explore realms even beyond our visible world. Featuring one of the world's oldest art forms - classical Chinese dance - along with patented scenographical effects and all-original orchestral works, Shen Yun opens a portal to a civilization of enchanting beauty and enlightening wisdom. Traditional Chinese culture - with it profoundly optimistic worldview and deep spiritual roots - was displaced by communism in China. Today, only the New York-based Shen Yun is keeping this precious heritage alive on stage. And it's an experience that will take your breath away.
McCaw Hall 10 Upcoming events
- 321 Mercer Street, Seattle, 98109, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- 90 minutes prior to an event starting time on the day of the event only.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash
- Will Call
- Will call opens approximately 90 minutes before show time. Please bring photo ID and the credit card that tickets were ordered with.
- Car Parking
- * Parking is available at the Mercer Street Garage, conveniently located across the street from McCaw Hall. A covered skybridge provides easy access between level C of the garage and McCaw Hall. * 5th Avenue North Garage, located at the corner of 5th Avenue and Harrison Street. This is the first garage you will encounter after exiting I-5 and turning onto Harrison Street. It is a 3-block walk to McCaw Hall from this garage. * Surface lots are available either side of Mercer Street between 3rd and 1st Avenues. * Southwest Seattle Center garages, for those willing and able to make the short walk across the Seattle Center campus, there are garages located on 1st Avenue North between Thomas and John Streets (south of KeyArena), at the corner of Warren Avenue North and Denny Way (adjacent to the church), and on 2nd Avenue North and Denny Way (adjacent to Pacific Science Center). * Parking can be difficult if other events are happening at the same time, please arrive early.