Event Status cancelled
Sunday, 13 September @ 20:00
The Pageant, St Louis
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
The Pageant 24 Upcoming events
- 6161 Delmar, St Louis, 63112, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Pageant Box Office opens 2 hours prior to the scheduled door time. Suite 100 serves as the Box Office during all other times. Additionally, The Pageant Box Office or Suite 100 is open when tickets initially go on sale. Suite 100 is open 10 am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday and most The Pageant show Sundays 12 noon to 6 pm. The Halo Bar is open most The Pageant show nights from 5 pm to close and will sell tickets until 11 pm. Please note that phone sales are not available.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Please note: all tickets carry fees. Tickets purchased with cash at the box office will be discounted to face value.
- Will Call
- For those who purchase tickets in advance and choose will call delivery, tickets can be picked up on the day of the show at the box office starting two hours prior to the scheduled door time. You must present a valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase your tickets in order to pick them up. Will call tickets must be picked up by the person who purchased the tickets. The Pageant cannot give tickets to third parties, no exceptions. If you would like to change the name of your will call order, please call Ticketmaster at 1.800.653.8000 and request a will call name change or log-in to your Ticketmaster account and click “transfer tickets”. Any name changes done via the phone system must be done 24 hours prior to the show.
- Car Parking
- Free parking is available directly behind The Pageant as well as in the Metro Link Delmar Station Park-n-Ride lot. Street parking is also available throughout the surrounding area. Not all private lots in our area allow public parking and St. Louis City parking laws do apply. Please be mindful when parking your vehicle.