$80.00 - $300.00
Sunday, 17 October @ 20:00
Enterprise Center, St Louis
Please Note Andrea Bocelli Foundation is proud to partner with PLUS1 so that $1 will go towards empowering people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, and distress due to illness and social exclusion. www.plus1.org www.andreabocellifoundation.org
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
Enterprise Center 14 Upcoming events
- 1401 Clark Ave, St Louis, 63103, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The Enterprise Center Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m., except on event days. The Box Office will be closed on non-event weekends. Limited parking is available for ticket buyers in front of the building on Clark Avenue. You can contact the Box Office by phone by calling 314-622-2551. Short-term parking is available in front of the building, or in the garage attached to Enterprise Center. Enter the garage from Clark Avenue or 16th Street. Cash is accepted. Checks and credit cards are not accepted for garage parking. DOORS OPEN: -90 minutes prior to game time for Blues -Other events vary by show
- Box Office Accepts Cash, Money Orders, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and Diners Club Card.
- Will Call
- Customer must present actual credit card used to place the order, the confirmation number and a photo ID. Tickets held at Will Call may be picked up beginning 2 hours prior to show time.
- Car Parking
- GUEST PARKING: Approximately 6500 parking spaces are available within 1,800 feet of Enterprise Center, including at 1,270-car garage situated immediately adjacent to the building. In addition, many nearby parking garages and surface lots offer affordable, convenient access to Enterprise Center. "Enterprise Center Parking" signs at the entrances to these parking facilities should help in directing Enterprise Center guests to appropriate parking. Ample street parking is also available. BOX OFFICE PARKING: Short-term daytime parking for ticket purchases at Enterprise Center's Box Office is available on Clark Avenue in front of the Box Office (15 min. limit) as well as in the attached Enterprise Center Garage. DROP-OFF / PICK-UP: Drop-off and pick-up for guests attending events at Enterprise Center should be made at the 14th Street Entrance at the east end of the building. After an event, 14th Street is closed by the St. Louis Police.