Event Status cancelled
Wednesday, 05 August @ 18:00
Ewing Theatre, Normal
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
Have you ever wondered what is behind the Illinois Shakespeare Festival scenery? Want to discover interesting bits of Festival history and how we put a season together? Join us on a tour of the extraordinary Ewing Theatre, where you will explore backstage rooms and learn how we craft the magical worlds onstage. Tours begin by the Ewing Courtyard Box Office at 6 p.m. and last approximately 30 minutes. The cost is only $10 per person. Tour capacity is capped at 25 patrons, so we recommend booking in advance. Contact the Box Office at (309) 438-2535 or book online
Illinois Shakespeare Festival
Ewing Theatre Upcoming events
- 48 Sunset Rd, Normal, 61790, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- • Box Office is located at the Illinois State University Center for the Performing Arts. A Box Office location is available at the Ewing Cultural Center one hour before performances. • Daily hours during the academic year – M-F 11am to 5pm • Daily hours during the summer- M-F 12pm-4pm • Performance hours – Box Office opens 1 hour before the performance
- Cash, Check, Credit (VISA, MC, DISC,AMEX)
- Will Call
- Guests may pick up tickets at will call during our regular business hours or they may wait until the evening/weekend of the event (Box Office opens 60 minutes prior to performance).
- Car Parking
- • Ewing Cultural Center: parking is FREE directly across Emerson Street at St. John's Lutheran Church (GPS: 1617 E. Emerson, Bloomington). • The Center for the Performing Arts: parking is FREE in the School Street Garage on the corner of School St. and Beaufort Ave. (GPS: 400 W. Beaufort, Normal). • Select Festival Society members have access to VIP parking zones. The Center for the Performing Arts: parking is FREE in the School Street Garage on the corner of School St. and Beaufort Ave. (GPS: 400 W. Beaufort, Normal). Festival Society members and Platinum Plus ticket holders have access to VIP parking zones.