Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 12 December @ 15:00
New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Newark
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
'Tis the season for making special memories with your family! Whether you're a kid, or a kid at heart, The Nutcracker will fill you with Christmas spirit. Starring the acclaimed State Ballet Theater of Ukraine, this treasured fairytale follows a young girl's journey through a fantasy world of fairies, princes and an army of mice. Tchaikovsky's beloved score is full of instantly recognizable holiday music, including "Waltz of the Flowers," "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy," "Waltz of the Snowflakes" and more.
New Jersey Performing Arts Center 69 Upcoming events
- 1 Center Street, Newark, 07102, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- The NJPAC Box Office is closed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but tickets are still available online at njpac.org or by calling 1-888-GO-NJPAC. For Groups of 9 or more, please call 1-888-MY-NJPAC. Please go to this link for what you should know when buying tickets and attending a performance at njpac during the COVID19 pandemic: https://www.njpac.org/visit/covid-health-and-safety/
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- Will call is located at the box office. Will call is open whenever the box office is open. (When VIP package tickets are offered, these may available at will call only on the day of the performance.)
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in two secure surface lots and the Military Park garage, all located across the street from or adjacent to NJPAC. The cost varies by performance, from $15 to $28 day of the performance. Discounted parking -- $1 off day of the performance rate -- may be purchased up to the day before the performance when ordering tickets or by visiting the parking page at njpac.org/parking