New Jersey Symphony: Yefim Bronfman Plays Rachmaninoff
$25.00 - $90.00
Friday, 07 October @ 20:00
New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Newark
Please Note NJPAC Covid-19 Disclaimer: By purchasing a ticket for an event at NJPAC, you and any of your guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, whether known or unknown, and hereby release and waive any claims against NJPAC and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, holding companies, divisions, licensees, sureties, insurers, advertising and promotional agencies, any other related entities, and their respective directors, officers, managers, members, employees, representatives and agents, and all of their respective successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages, and liabilities, including without limitation reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of, in connection with, resulting from, or related to your access to NJPAC's premises and any claim related in whole or in part to illness, death, disability, personal injury, property damage or any other claim for damages or other relief.
Jessie Montgomery New Work (New Jersey Symphony Co-Commission) Manhattan-born Jessie Montgomery is one of the most important and in-demand composers today, with over 10 orchestra commissions starting with her dynamic Starburst in 2012. Hear her newest as the New Jersey Symphony kicks off our season of celebration. Copland Appalachian Spring (Complete Ballet) The score of Copland's iconic ballet is quintessential Americana with both celebratory exuberance and somber undertones. The music depicts a newlywed couple's mixed emotions around unity in rural Pennsylvania in the 20th century. Dancers from Nimbus Dance Company add dynamic original choreography to our Newark and Morristown performances. Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 3 Sergei Rachmaninoff performed this thrilling concerto for the first time in 1909 in New York. Superstar pianist Yefim Bronfman will thrill audiences with his interpretation of one of the most challenging and virtuosic concertos in the repertoire.
Ticket Limit There is an overall 8 ticket limit for this event.
New Jersey Symphony
New Jersey Performing Arts Center 122 Upcoming events
- 1 Center Street, Newark, 07102, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Box Office is open 12pm to 6pm Tuesday through Friday, 12pm to 4pm Saturday, and closed Sunday and Monday. Box Office remains open after posted closing times on performance evenings until the end of the first intermission or thirty minutes after the start of performances when there are no intermissions. Box Office opens three hours before curtain time on Monday & Sunday when performances are scheduled on those days of the week, and closes at end of first intermission or thirty minutes after the start of performances when there are no intermissions.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- Will call is located at the box office. Will call is open whenever the box office is open. (When VIP package tickets are offered, these may available at will call only on the day of the performance.)
- Car Parking
- Parking is available in two secure surface lots and the Military Park garage, all located across the street from or adjacent to NJPAC. The cost varies by performance, from $15 to $28 day of the performance. Discounted parking -- $1 off day of the performance rate -- may be purchased up to the day before the performance when ordering tickets or by visiting the parking page at njpac.org/parking