Megadeth and Lamb of God
Event Status cancelled
Wednesday, 07 October @ 18:00
UNO Lakefront Arena, New Orleans
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
Everyone is subject to search when entering. The following are restricted items and actions - smoking, professional style cameras (removable lens, 35mm and including iPads or Tablets, etc.), audio recording devices, video recording devices, illegal drugs, flash photography, weapons of any kind, guns, knives, tasers, mace, flash lights, glass items, cans, containers of any kind, fireworks, aerosol cans (including hairspray), political banners, radio scanning / jamming equipment, outside food, beverages, or alcohol, banner poles, laser pointers, spiked jewelry, chains (including those on wallets), backpacks, large bags or purses (nothing larger than 14X14 inches), glow sticks, objects that may be used as projectiles, moshing or crowd surfing & other items and activities deemed unsafe and a challenge to public safety. Restricted items should be returned to your vehicle for storage. NO STORAGE PROVIDED.
UNO Lakefront Arena 4 Upcoming events
- 6801 Franklin Ave, New Orleans, 70122, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Box Office Hours Advance ticket sales: Monday - Friday 9:00am-4:00pm, closed for University of New Orleans holidays and closure days Event Days: Weekdays: Open 9am, advance sales cut off at 5pm, closure times vary Weekends: Open at least 2 hours in advance of showtime - limited to day of show assistance only, closure times vary Holidays: Open at least 2 hours in advance of showtime - limited to day of show assistance only, closure times vary UNO Basketball games: Open one hour prior to gametime until halftime While we never like to turn anyone away our main priority on event days is assisting patrons entering the venue for the current show. For advance sales, please be patient if we ask you to step aside so we can assist those trying to enter the venue or visit us during our normal business hours. Thank you.
- Box Office accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Personal checks with proper I.D. are accepted up to 10 days prior to event only. This may vary on some events.
- Will Call
- Location : Box Office Most events - Ground level on the West Side facing Franklin Avenue Hours : Will Call is available once the order is verified during Box Office hours The customer must present actual credit card, picture ID, and confirmation number to claim will call tickets.
- Car Parking
- Location : on site Charge : There is a $10 parking charge per car for all special events.