Tournament of Kings
$70.28 - $75.69
Friday, 22 September @ 18:00
Excalibur Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas
Please Note This show features horses, pyrotechnics, strobe lights, smoke and fog effects in an enclosed area. Guests are seated in close proximity to the horses and dirt arena. Therefore, persons sensitive to horses, dust or with allergies, asthma or respiratory conditions should attend at their own risk. No smoking is allowed in the arena. No photos or filming is permitted of any kind. Children three years old or younger may attend free of charge providing the child sits on an adult's lap and shares the meal. On occasion, previously scheduled and promoted performances of this show may be cancelled. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If you are hearing impaired and require an interpreter, please call the box office directly at 1-800-933-1334. 72 hours notice is required. Seats are reserved. If picking up will call tickets you must bring a picture I.D. and this credit card to pick up tickets. Tickets will not be released unless credit card, I.D. and reservation name match.
Travel back to the times of challenge and chivalry! Don't miss the most popular Las Vegas dinner show, Tournament of Kings. Invading armies! Dancing maidens! Jousting! Fireworks! And eating with your fingers! It's the "one show on the Las Vegas Strip guaranteed to satisfy your appetite for adventure," according to What's On magazine.
Tournament of Kings
Excalibur Hotel and Casino 533 Upcoming events
- 3850 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, 89109, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Casino box office hours are from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm daily and from 2:00 pm to 10 pm on the Castle Walk level (2nd floor) Sun-Thu, 2pm to 11:30 pm Fri/Sat.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JBC, Travelers Check
- Will Call
- Will Call may be picked up on the day of event starting 2 hours prior to event start time
- Car Parking
- For detailed information about parking at any MGM Resorts destination, please visit mgmresorts.com/parking