HOLLYWOOD The Promoter presents Lil Duval
Event Status cancelled
Sunday, 18 July @ 21:30
House of Blues Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach
Please Note Unfortunately, the Event Organizer has had to cancel your event. No action is required to obtain a refund. It will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer, which is usually completed within 30 days. If the Event Organizer is offering a credit option, it will be visible within the Event Details of your order, which can be found in your Ticketmaster account. Please Note: If the tickets were transferred to you, the refund will go to the fan who originally purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster. Please see our Purchase Policy for more information.
Doors - 9:30pm Show - 10:30pm Confirmed Line Up: Lil Duval All support acts are subject to change without notice. This is an All Ages event subject to parental discretion. This show will have Reserved Seating in the Pit Area on the floor in front of the stage and in our balcony. There is very limited General Admission Standing Room Tickets available. Buy early and save! Ticket prices will increase. All tickets are subject to applicable service fees via all points of sale
House of Blues Myrtle Beach 12 Upcoming events
- 4640 Highway 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, 29582, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Vary by season: Summer Season: (Spring Break period through Labor Day) 12pm-6pm (extended hours on concert days) Off Season: (After Labor Day up to Spring Break) Call (843) 272-3000 / Choose option 1, then option 2 to speak to the Box Office. The Box Office is located past the wrought iron gate inside the courtyard. (Blue neon signage on roof).
- Cash, Visa, MC, AMX, DSC, House Of Blues Gift Certificates
- Will Call
- Available at the Ticket Office, beginning at 11am on the day of the show and up until a half hour before the show is over. Will call ticket can only be picked up by the cardholder. Customer must present the actual Credit Card used for the purchase, their Photo ID and confirmation number in order to receive tickets.
- Car Parking
- Approximately 600 spaces available free of charge immediately adjacent to the venue, plus available parking in the Barefoot Landing area around the venue. There are 10 accessible spaces available just to the left of the main entrance.