$69.50 - $175.00
Friday, 02 December @ 20:00
Township Auditorium, Columbia
Please Note A clear bag policy is in effect for all events at The Township Auditorium. For more information on this policy, including size guidelines, please visit our website at www.thetownship.org. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (corona virus) exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By purchasing or otherwise accepting a ticket to this Event, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold event organizers, venue operators, managers and venue owners and their agents and their contractors, liable for any COVID-19 illness or injury in connection with you or your guests attendance at the Event.
Township Auditorium 7 Upcoming events
- 1703 Taylor Street, Columbia, 29201, US
- Phone Number
- Open Hours
- Located at front of building on the corner of Taylor & Henderson St. Monday-Friday; 10:00am-6:00pm, Saturday; Noon (event days only). Sunday; Noon (event days only) Day of Show: the box office will usually remain open approximately 1 hour after showtime (at promoterâ€™s discretion) Tickets can only be purchased IN PERSON at the box office
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Will Call
- Located at front of building. Available at the Box Office starting 2 hours prior to showtime. PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
- Car Parking
- Various parking areas located around and near the auditorium. Prices vary depending on lot. (CASH ONLY)