Burnaby Blues And Roots Festival
Event Status cancelled
Saturday, 08 August @ 12:00
Deer Lake Park, Burnaby
Please Note Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
Brandi Carlile St. Paul and the Broken Bones Black Pumas Son Little Tonye Aganaba Jeremie Albino
Deer Lake Park Upcoming events
- 6450 Deer Lake Ave., Burnaby, V5G 2J3, CA
- Open Hours
- For Will Call and Ticket Sales, Box Office opens 1 hour prior to door time. The Main Entrance is located on the North East end of Deer Lake Park, next to the Shadbolt Centre. This entry is open to patrons with tickets, and patrons who will be picking up their tickets on site at the Ticketmaster Will Call pickup booth.
- Cash and major credit cards. No Debit Available.
- Will Call
- If you have purchased your tickets through TICKETMASTER and have not picked up the tickets already - please try to pick up your tickets in advance of the show at any Ticketmaster outlet with your Confirmation Number, Credit Card and ID. If you don't have a chance to pick up your tickets in advance - there will be a Will Call on site. If you are picking up your tickets at the Deer Lake Ticketmaster Will Call booth, please make sure to bring your ID and the credit card you used to purchase the tickets. You will not be able to get your tickets without these items.
- Car Parking
- Parking in and around Deer Lake Park is limited. Utilizing transit, carpools, or bicycles to attend events is encouraged. Bike racks are located on site. Bicycles will not be permitted inside the site, but bike racks will be available near the Main Gate and the West Gate on a first come, first served basis. Owners must provide their own locks and leave bicycles at their own risk. Parking at Deer Lake Park, Shadbolt Centre and associated buildings will be restricted to production and emergency vehicle parking only on the day of show. However, limited sections of the Shadbolt Centre’s North Parking Lot will be available for vehicles displaying official SPARC (handicapped) parking decals on a first come, first served basis. There will also be limited parking available in the North Parking Lot for motorcycles and scooters, based on a first come first served basis. Please access this lot by coming westbound from Deer Lake Avenue and Canada Way. Handicapped Permit Parking For vehicles displaying the official handicapped parking permit (SPARC), limited parking will be available in the Shadbolt Centre's North Parking lot on a first come first served basis. Vehicles must access this area from the east end of Deer Lake Ave at Canada Way (by Esso gas station).